Tuesday, February 19, 2008

POTD Feb19

I didn't have time to take any new photos today so this is one I took yesterday, just playing around. It's not a great photo and I've done nothing to it. I knew at the time it could be better but right in the middle, Kyan smacked his head on the lounge and got upset, so the photo shoot was over.



By the way, thanks for your concern for Kyan after yesterday, He has a nice bruise on his head, but he's fine. He had already been warned not to do it and did it anyway, so I'm afraid he didn't get too much sympathy from me.

21 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this photo. The only I would do is crop so it's not so centered. (Just a personal preference.)

Anonymous said...

I think this photo is perfect! Wonderful job!
Cari

Margaret said...

So cute. Love that expression. Nice catchlights!

April said...

oh so cute..sorry he got hurt. poor guy!!

Mom2Drew said...

You know...this is a bit how I picture my little Andrew looking when he gets older. So cute!

amazing grace said...

ooohhh so sorry to hear that the shoot ended---hope he is okay! :0

cherie said...

hope he is ok !!!!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Great job! funny story to go with it.

Liz said...

Very cute, he has such a sweet little half grin.

Becky said...

Bummer how your shoot ended. He's cute!

pakosta said...

what a CUTE pic!
love the sweet smile and gorgeous eyes!
tara

Anonymous said...

Cute little expression on him. Hope he didn't hurt to bad.

Jeanette said...

Such a cutie!

Angela2932 said...

I'm glad you got the Before-the-smack photo, because he's such a cutie, I don't think I could stand to see a photo of him crying. Great catchlights in his eyes!

Mandy said...

I think he is beautiful. What a cutie patootie. I am so sorry he got hurt. Sometimes that is how my "photo sessions" end too.

Shawna said...

I think this is a great shot! Great lighting and catchlights! What a cutie!

Amy said...

He's so cute, love his beautiful eyes and little smile!

Tera Fraley said...

Great shot, hes a cutie!! Such pretty eyes!

Tori said...

what a cutie! nice shot!

Suzy said...

Sorry he got hurt :(.. He's to cute!!

Jennifer said...

What a cutie pie :) Great shot!!