Monday, February 25, 2008

POTD Feb 25th

Something different today. I 'm not sure what I was really trying to accomplish with this flower shot, but I am pretty happy with it. I really NEED a macro lens. I would love to have been able to get in a bit closer, but in the meantime, this will do.


Meanwhile, my husband... the one of us who actually has some photographic knowledge, headed out with our new lens on the weekend. Have a look at his efforts and let him know what you think: http://michaeljbarry.blogspot.com/

15 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

I actually like the entire flower in this shot and think a macro view may not be as nice with those stems. beautiful yellow-my favorite color:)

Kristina said...

I really like your composition on this. It's very pretty.

Unknown said...

Those are really pretty. I like how you left them bunched together.

Anonymous said...

I love this shot!!! I just got a macro and I am loving it. It is definately worth the wait!
Cari

Debbi said...

Very pretty shot! Love composition, color and focus!

Becky said...

I think this is very pretty as is, but I also think everyone needs a macro lens. :-)

Amy said...

Very pretty, bright color! I love the composition!

pakosta said...

this is just gorgeous ! i just LOVe yellow flowers!
great photo and i love your conversioN!
tara

Bobbi said...

I think this is a great flower shot- the color is beautiful.

Val said...

So soft and pretty! Left some love on your hub's blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice color and composition. Love the photos of the trees and snow in the park. WOW. Took a look at your dh blog great shots of the bridge.

Mandy said...

I really love seeing all of the flowers! They are perfect just the way they are.

Farrah Jobling said...

I love the flowers...I like the angle and the full shot.

Unknown said...

I LOVE yellow flowers.. and you captured these well. tfs. toni

Suzy said...

Those are very pretty!