Saturday, February 23, 2008

POTD Feb 23rd

I'f feeling a bit better now, thanks to those that asked, but the kids are both sick, so even though it snowed and snowed yesterday and Kyan really wanted to play, we stayed inside where it was nice and warm. That meant that the only snow photos I could get were from the window, so I have nothing spectacular to show. The first is just the view from my window. I do like the contrast between the snow and the branches. The second is the fence across the road. It's not a great photo, but I liked the shapes in it.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of these are really cool but there is just something about that last shot!
Cari

Tera Fraley said...

Such great snow shots!! I like the composition of the last one.

Shawna said...

Wow great job, even from a window! What a pretty, intricate fence!

pakosta said...

so prettY!
but i am wanting spring now LOL!
tara

Unknown said...

WOW.. where do you live.. those fences are just amazing. love the vintage feel of them. tfs. toni

HeyLady said...

All I can see from my window is my neighbors front yard. I really like the view from your window! Great trees. Sorry you've been sick.

Kelly said...

Sorry everyone is sick. What a bummer... Last shot is very neat, love the fence and the angle

Becky said...

Love the shapes of the fence!

Chell said...

Really like the second shot..

Liz said...

These are great shots! They look like what I picture in my head, what Seasame Street would look like if it were real. did that make sense? LOL

Mom2Drew said...

I get cold just looking at these...nice job.

Val said...

Love the fence. looks so cool against the snow

Stacey said...

These are really cool. Do you live in a city. I love the first one?

Mandy said...

Oh these are so so pretty. I love the fence...so intricate. Nice captures.

Margaret said...

Love the contrasting colors in both of these. These are both nice shots!

Amy said...

Great snow shots, I really like the contrast of the dark fence to the bright snow!

Melissa said...

I love snow pictures... and you're right, those shapes in the second are beautiful

Unknown said...

I love those little yards. So cool! And the detail on the fence is great!