Wednesday, February 27, 2008

POTD Feb 27th

I didn't get a chance to take any photos today so I decided to go back at have a look at some fromt he other day. The photos from when I took this particular shot were not great, so I decided to use it to play in PS. This was taken at too high an ISO and was terribly out of focus so I converted it to black and white and added exagerated the lack of focus by adding extra noise. I wont be printing this one, but it's something a bit different. I like how it kind of looks like a drawing.

12 comments:

C said...

Very pretty. great yellow :)

Mandy said...

That is neat. I like your selective color...such a good job on that.

Reds said...

Love it!!

Mom2Drew said...

sometimes I thank God for PS, don't you? What a sweet face.

Becky said...

Amazing what a little PS can do, isn't it? This is nice!

Anonymous said...

very cool! Like the selective coloring!
Cari

Jess said...

Oh, I like this! I actually like grain in b&w's too, makes them look like old film prints. :) I love your use of selective color here as well! Nice job!

Suzy said...

I like the coloring! Very nice shot!

pakosta said...

i just LOVE what you did with it! i dont' know how to do that, but i LOVE IT!
he's adorable by the way!
tara

Angela2932 said...

I love the selective coloring! And it's so cool how you can take a photo that you don't think is "salvageable" and practically turn it into a work of art!

Margaret said...

That's a cool shot. Love how you did the selective color.

jewels said...

I'm totally drawn to the artistic feel of it, and I very much am enjoying the yellow! I say Heck, make a print out of it! why not?!

Cheers,
jewels