Tuesday, February 26, 2008

POTD Feb 26

I needed to take a new headshot today for one of my design teams, and michael was at work, so I went the self portrait option. Kyan decided he would like to be the one pressing the button and did pretty well (the camera was on a tripod after all). He decided he also wanted in, and so we did a few silly ones together, then we got Cameron in on the action too. We ended up with a lot of rubbish of course, but this one I quite like. So, on topic for the week, this is me interacting with my newborn as shot by my 3 year old.

20 comments:

Kristina said...

What a great capture. You look so happy and natural!

Unknown said...

Your son shot this... WOW! so adorable too!

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful shot...your little one took that...wow!
Cari

Val said...

What a sweet shot!

Kristi said...

Your three year old did a GREAT job!! What a sweet moment to capture!

For Over 29 Years... said...

That's pretty impressive. Excellent job!!

Mom2Drew said...

What a great relationship and interaction shot! Sweet.

Debbi said...

This is such a precious, wonderful shot!

pakosta said...

aww great shot!
tara

Angela2932 said...

I love this! Great teamwork, and what a beautiful baby! And I love your smile in this; you can tell he totally melts your heart!

Angelica said...

VERY sweet!! Looks like you have a little photographer on your hands ;)

Amy said...

Great shot! What sweet interaction!

Becky said...

So sweet and happy! Looks great as your avatar too!

Mandy said...

What a precious photo. I just love the crop too. It feels so personal.

Reds said...

Beautiful! And great job from you son!!

Kelly said...

Great shot. You haev a budding photog on your hands..

Kari said...

Nice job especially for a 3 yr old!

Shawna said...

So cute! What a sweet shot!

Sharon said...

How fun!

Kathy P said...

great shot by your 3yo! well done!